EXCITING NEWS!! OUR SCHOOL HAS BEEN NOMINATED TO "BEST OF LI 2014 AWARD"
YOU CAN VOTE ONCE EACH DAY UNTIL DEC 15th. WE ARE IN SPORTS CATEGORY UNDER MARTIAL ARTS
* Regardless of your goals- whether it's to Get in Shape, Learn to Protect Yourself or Provide Sense of Confidence to your Family, we have a program for you! CALL US TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE TRIAL!!
*International "Hall of Fame" Award for integrating Occupational Therapy into Martial Arts The Master of School is a licensed OT thus program serves regular, special needs and autistic children.
AREAS OF FOCUS
PHYSICAL: WORLD TAE KWON DO "KUKKIWON" CERTIFIED CURRICULUM
- Therapeutic Exercises based on Occupational Therapy Frame of Reference & Sensory motor approach to learning.
- Stretching to Improve Flexibility and Proper Stances to build Balance
- Kicking and Punching techniques to Improve Coordination and Strength
- Arnis Short Sticks for Core Strengthening and Coordination
- Building Life Skills: Respect to Instructors, Parents, Teachers, Friends; Personal Responsibility and Discipline
- Developing Leadership Skills / Self-esteem: showing and leading others with good example
-"I Can Do it!" Attitude and Perseverance: not giving up while facing challenge, Goal Setting, Making Right Choices
Take personal responsibility for building a healthy life style in your Family. Replace videos and computers with Fun and Healthy activity. Join our Martial Arts Family!